The 14th International Conference on Pediatric Mechanical Circulatory Support Systems Pediatric Cardiopulmonary Perfusion conference will be held on May 3-5, 2018 at the Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago.
This year our conference will be held on May 3-5, 2018 at the Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago.
The overall objective of the conference is to bring together internationally recognized clinicians, bioengineers and basic scientists involved in research on pediatric mechanical circulatory support (MCS) systems and pediatric cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) procedures. The conference through simulations and didactic sessions provides an overview on current landscape and innovations on MCS and CPB in pediatrics.
- Michael C. Monge, MD, Chicago, IL
- Akif Ündar, PhD, Hershey, PA
- January 8, 2018 - Early conference registration and abstract submission (online only) begins
- February 16, 2018 - Deadline for abstract submission
- February 16, 2018 - Exhibitor booth registration deadline
- February 19, 2018 - Notification of accepted abstract
- March 8, 2018 - Early registration ends
- March 27, 2018 - Final day for manuscript submissions being considered for conference awards
- March 9 - May 2, 2018 - Late registration
- May 3-5, 2018 - On-site registration (only if space is available)