Is your child struggling with attention or behavior issues? Penn State Psychiatry offers an eight-week group counseling program for you and your child who have issues with paying attention, following the rules, temper outbursts or getting along with others.
Registration is required.
Who is the counseling program for?
- Paying attention
- Following the rules
- Temper outbursts
- Getting along with others
- Have high levels of physical aggression
- Are a serious threat to themselves or others
- Have an autism spectrum disorders
- Have low cognitive abilities