Penn State Children's Hospital is proud to care for children in Northeast Pennsylvania
Inpatient Pediatric Hospitalist Care
Thanks to a partnership with Moses Taylor Hospital, Penn State Children's Hospital provides inpatient pediatric services by a team of pediatric hospitalists at Moses Taylor Hospital in Scranton. Pediatric hospitalists from Penn State Children's Hospital provide coverage any time, day or night, for admission, treatment and consultation for hospitalized children (infants through 18 years of age).
Services provided to pediatric patients at Moses Taylor Hospital
- High quality care for infants and children hospitalized for various medical conditions.
- Consultations for hospitalized infants and children being cared for by other physicians
- Evaluation of children in the emergency department at the request of the child's doctor or the emergency department doctor caring for the child.
- Care coordination with specialists at Penn State Children's Hospital, when necessary.
- Facilitation of transfers of extremely ill patients to Penn State Children's Hospital.
- Assistance in identifying a primary care doctor for patients who do not already have one.
Penn State Pediatric Hospitalists at Moses Taylor Hospital
- Mikhail, Mirer, M.D.
- Dyadin Mansour E. Esharif, M.D.
- Terry Gubitosi, M.D.
- Tanya Kumaria, M.D.
- Thomas Martin, M.D.
- Basil Ikechukwu Okoroji, M.D.
Outpatient Pediatric Specialty Care
Specialty care from pediatric cardiology, pulmonary, rheumatology available at:
Penn State Children's Hospital - Pediatric Specialties
Moses Taylor Hospital
748 Qunicy Avenue, Suite 1
Scranton, PA 18510
Specialty care from pediatric cardiology, pulmonology and rheumatology available at:
Penn State Health Medical Group
540 Pierce Street
Kingston, PA 18704
Outpatient pediatric cardiology appointments also available at the following locations:
Hazleton Health and Wellness Center
50 Moisey Drive
Hazleton, PA 18202
446 North Main Avenue
Scranton, PA 18504
To schedule and appointment, please call 866-244-2273.