The 15th International Conference on Pediatric Mechanical Circulatory Support Systems Pediatric Cardiopulmonary Perfusion conference will be held on May 9-11, 2019, at the Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital and New York Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center, New York City.
The overall objective of the conference is to bring together internationally recognized clinicians, bioengineers and basic scientists involved in research on pediatric mechanical circulatory support (MCS) systems and pediatric cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) procedures. The conference through simulations and didactic sessions provides an overview on current landscape and innovations on MCS and CPB in pediatrics.
- Paul Chai, MD, New York, NY
- Sabrina Law, MD, New York, NY
- Akif Ündar, PhD, Hershey, PA
- November 9, 2018 - Early conference registration and abstract submission (online only) begins
- January 25, 2019 - Deadline for abstract submission
- January 25, 2019 - Exhibitor booth registration deadline
- February 4, 2019 - Notification of accepted abstract
- February 22, 2019 - Early registration ends
- March 15, 2019 - Final day for manuscript submissions being considered for conference awards
- February 23 - May 8, 2019 - Late registration
- May 9-11, 2019 - On-site registration (only if space is available)