Complete concussion care
We evaluate and treat mild brain injuries in children, teens and adults. We are a certified ImPACT testing site.
What we do
Our care team works closely with injured patients and their families, schools, employers, coaches, athletic trainers, school nurses and referring doctors. Our goal is to help patients heal completely from a concussion. We aim to help them return to full activity as quickly and safely as possible.
Our Concussion Program includes experts in the evaluation and treatment of brain injury. When needed, we consult with other Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center professionals, including experts in:
- Neurology and Neurosurgery (brain and nervous system treatment)
- Neural and Behavioral Sciences
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine (Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation, and Family and Community Medicine)
- Surgery (including trauma services)
- Therapy services (speech, physical and occupational)